What services does Laborocity offer?
Laborocity makes life easier for businesses by providing vetted, hard-working, and friendly hourly-workers —who we call Doers— to help with temporary general labor needs. We offer help in a variety of industry categories including: construction, event/hospitality, office/admin, and moving industries. Our Doers are a perfect for any task where an extra set of hands would be greatly beneficial, allowing you to continue to focus your time and efforts on things more important to your business. While Laborocity Doers are hard workers, they are unskilled. This means that they do not have special training or certifications in any of our job categories.
- Here are some great examples of the types of jobs our Doers can help with:
- Hand-loading/unloading materials onto a truck
- Clean-up of trash at a job site (shovel, rake, wheelbarrow etc.)
- General clean up at a job site (sweeping, wiping down surfaces, etc.)
- Running Errands: pickup/drop off supplies, tools, misc. admin errands
- Rearranging furniture in a home or office
- Packing/unpacking, wrapping items in paper or bubble wrap
- Set up tables, chairs, or decorations at events
- Run registration or coat check at events
- Pass out light appetizers or refreshments at events
- Clean up trash at events
- Pass out flyers around town
- Post content on social media
- Answer phones, take down messages, direct calls to appropriate location
- Organize files and scan documents
- Cold calling prospects with a provided script
Have a job that isn’t listed above? We may still be able to help! Please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 844-4-LABOROCITY (844-452-2676) to speak with one of our client success representatives.