Poster Multiday Booking
- When posting a job, you are given the ability to post a Project that lasts multiple days or weeks.
- If your job spans multiple weeks, the posting will automatically exclude Saturdays and Sundays. You can UNCHECK the “Exclude” options if you wish to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- If you plan to work an occasional Saturday or Sunday, you can post a separate job at any time.
2. Once the job is posted, it will be displayed on your VIEW JOBS page, which you can access from the top of any screen in your account
- The job displayed on the main VIEW JOBS page will be the entire Project, displaying the entire duration of your request
- You will be able to view individual days within that Project by clicking the gray bar displaying “This is a parent job containing all jobs from MM/YY - MM/YY, click here to view jobs”
3. EDITING JOBS:
- To edit a job for a SINGLE DAY: Click “View” next to the job in question --> select the orange “Edit” button --> change the details in need of editing --> press “Submit”
- To edit details for ALL FUTURE JOBS in a Project, you can edit the Project from the main VIEW JOBS screen
- Follow the same steps as above to edit